Mindfulness is our ability to pay attention to the present moment, with curiosity, and without judgment ~
- Anyone can do it. Mindfulness practice cultivates universal human qualities and does not require anyone to change their beliefs. Everyone can benefit and it’s easy to learn.
- It’s a way of living. Mindfulness is more than just a practice. It brings awareness and caring into everything we do—and it cuts down needless stress. Even a little makes our lives better.
- It’s evidence-based. We don’t have to take mindfulness on faith. Both science and experience demonstrate its positive benefits for our health, happiness, work, and relationships.
- It sparks innovation. As we deal with our world’s increasing complexity and uncertainty, mindfulness can lead us to effective, resilient, effective solutions to seemingly intransigent problems.
- Meditation Is Not All in Your Head—When we think about meditating (with a capital M), we can get hung up on thinking about our thoughts: we’re going to do something about what’s happening in our heads. It’s as if these bodies we have are just inconvenient sacks for our brains to lug around.
Rates: 120 min/50 $140.00/60
*Contact me for group rates
**Social Work Students, Newly Licensed Social Workers and other newly Licensed Health Professional may receive scholarships for coaching and therapeutic services! Online only**
Please contact me for details…